· Reconfirm arrival times with vendors.
· Delegate small wedding-day tasks. Choose someone to bustle your dress, someone to carry your things, someone to be in charge of gifts (especially the enveloped sort), someone to hand out tips, and someone to be the point person for each vendor.
· Send a timeline to the bridal party. Include every member’s contact information, along with the point people you’ve asked to deal with the vendors, if problems arise.
· Pick up your dress. Or make arrangements for a delivery.
· Check in one last time with the photographer. Supply him or her with a list of moments you want captured on film.
· Set aside checks for the vendors. And put tips in envelopes to be handed out at the event.
· Book a spa treatment.
· Make an appointment for a manicure and a pedicure the day before the wedding. (You might want to get a stress-relieving massage, too.)
· Send the final guest list to all venues hosting your wedding related events.
· Break in your shoes.
· Assemble and distribute the welcome baskets.
· Pack for your honeymoon.
Click here to download this checklist as a PDF.