· Finalize your guest count.
· Make your 30 day payment.
· Finalize your menu.
· Approve your floorplan.
· Approve your timeline.
· Enter RSVPs into your guest-list database and notify your venue and caterer of the final guest count. Phone people who have not yet responded.
· Get your marriage license. The process can take up to six days, but it’s good to give yourself some leeway. If you are changing your name, order several copies.
· Mail the rehearsal-dinner invitations.
· Visit the dressmaker for (with luck!) your last dress fitting. For peace of mind, you may want to schedule a fitting the week of your wedding. You can always cancel the appointment if you try on the dress then and it fits perfectly.
· Send out as many final payments as you can.
· Confirm times for hair and makeup and all vendors.
· E-mail and print directions for drivers of transport vehicles. This gives the chauffeurs time to navigate a route.
· Assign seating. You can use our online floor plan program, just ask your event producer how!
· Purchase bridesmaids’ gifts. You’ll present them at the rehearsal dinner.
· Write vows, if necessary.
· Get your hair cut and colored, if desired
Click here to download this checklist as a PDF.