· Finalize your menu. Log into your Bell Tower Customer Hub and click the 'Schedule My Tasting' to get started!
· Hire the photographer and the videographer. No need to talk specifics yet, but be sure that the people you hire are open to doing the shots that you want.
· Book the entertainment. Attend gigs of potential acts to see how they perform in front of audiences, then reserve your favorite.
· Reserve a block of hotel rooms for out-of-town guests. Pick three hotels at different price points close to the reception venue.
· Select and purchase invitations. Hire a calligrapher, if desired. Addressing cards is time-consuming, so you need to budget accordingly. Be sure to send us a Proof before going to print!
· Book a florist. Florists can serve multiple clients on one day, which is why you can wait a little longer to engage one.
· Arrange transportation. Consider limos, minibuses, trolleys, and town cars.
· Choose your music. What should be playing as guests arrive? During dinner? To kick off the dancing? Keep a running list of what you want—and do not want—played
Click here to download this checklist as a PDF.