Attend your final details meeting.
· Finalize your menu.
· Approve your floorplan.
· Approve your timeline.
· Touch base again with all the vendors. Make sure any questions you or they had on your first draft have been answered.
· Meet with the photographer. Discuss specific shots, and walk through the locations to note spots that appeal to you.
· Review the playlist with the band or DJ. Though you probably won’t be able to dictate every single song played, you should come prepared with a wish list.
· If you have added a monogram to your contract please select your monogram projection/logo and provide us with your customization information by clicking here.
· If you have added the photobooth to your contract please select your photobooth template and backdrop and provide us with your customization information by clicking here.
· Send out the invitations. The rule of thumb: Mail invitations six to eight weeks before the ceremony, setting the RSVP cutoff at three weeks after the postmark date. The invitations should have been reviewed by the venue.
· Submit a newspaper wedding announcement. If you’re planning to include a photograph, check the publication’s website: Some have strict rules about how the photo should look.
· Enjoy a bachelorette party. Arranging a night out with your girlfriends generally falls to the maid of honor. But if she hasn’t mentioned one to you by now, feel free to ask—for scheduling purposes, of course!—if a celebration is in the works.
Click here to download this checklist as a PDF.