· Finalize your guest count. We recommend lowering the guest count to the number of RSVP's you have received. You can adjust your guest count up to two weeks to your event. Be sure to let us know how many vendors and kids meals you will be having!
· Make your 30 day payment.
· Finalize your menu.
· Approve your floorplan.
· Approve your timeline.
· Enter RSVPs into your guest-list database and notify your venue and caterer of the final guest count. Phone people who have not yet responded.
· Get your marriage license. The process can take up to six days, but it’s good to give yourself some leeway. If you are changing your name, order several copies.
· Mail the rehearsal-dinner invitations.
· Visit the dressmaker for (with luck!) your last dress fitting. For peace of mind, you may want to schedule a fitting the week of your wedding. You can always cancel the appointment if you try on the dress then and it fits perfectly.
· Send out as many final payments as you can.
· Confirm times for hair and makeup and all vendors.
· E-mail and print directions for drivers of transport vehicles. This gives the chauffeurs time to navigate a route.
· Assign seating. You can use our online floor plan program, just ask your event producer how!
· Purchase bridesmaids’ gifts. You’ll present them at the rehearsal dinner.
· Write vows, if necessary.
· Get your hair cut and colored, if desired
Click here to download this checklist as a PDF.